Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun Juice



 
jeans pocket cumshot
jeans boy cums hard


 


HERES THE VIDEO: http://jshine969.tumblr.com/post/19820033681/jshine696-luke-kevin-such-a-hot-sweaty


whatcouldbebetterthan:

bonermakers:

I feel like I prove that I’m pretty decent with words. But I don’t even know how to describe this…  Does look like he’s crying in cum. But how to put into words what’s happening on his tongue?
All I can say is yum.

My first BF used to do this to me a lot….. He was one of those that didn’t get hard too fast right away, and was able to use his dick to slap me around a little bit…. remember the first time that this happened….. fuck…. so hard right now

Lemme plaster your face and give you a taste! ;)





berlinsatyr:

yumm….



gay gifs cum cocks

gay gifs big uncut cocks

No comments:

Post a Comment