Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kellanlicious part 2







so many things to say about this:- Everybody’s like lmao while Taylor’s not amused lol- Rob and Kristen in their own bubble as usual.- Jackson is like ‘Nikki get away from me’.

thisiskellan:

YES!!!








  
  
  

 
 




 
 

 
 
 


 
 







kellancougar:

hellyeahkellanlutz:

Did you hear that?
Your  panties just dropped!

Every dream I had just came true… *THUD*

 
 



 











 
 
 
 





tayreedbians:

♥ Perfect Couple ♥

angelandbear:

naobichan:

dennycullenlutz:

Run Kellan, RUN!! *giggles*
((Please if this gif is yours, let me know to give the proper credit. I found it in Goggle))

Please, please… oh my Kellan…

You wanna know where I looked at first? I think you know it.

 

  





uh-uh, you kidding?



 

thats-soooo-cute:

Me: Should I keep posting pics of you??
Kellan: Sure…












 




kellanlicious:

Kellan Lutz: I’m a dog lover.


 







 
 






















kellanlutz-islove:

the video was low quality


his smile is adorable.







No comments:

Post a Comment