Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sean Cody - Joshua(2)

Sean Cody - Joshua(2)

Sean Cody: Joshua(2)

We always love it when a hot guy isn't afraid to show off his ass hole!
"You have no shyness about showing off your ass," Sean Cody asked Joshua. "Do you?"
"No, why not?" he replied with a big smile. "It's nice."

Sean Cody: Joshua(2)

"Yes it is!"
"I've got a nice butt hole," he said as he fingered it a little. "It's nice."
So, needless to say we were very intrigued by Joshua.
"I was really skinny when I was in high school," he explained. "I've worked hard to put some muscle on. I want to enjoy it!"

Sean Cody: Joshua(2)

"OK cool," SC replied. "So... how do you plan on enjoying it?"
He paused for a moment and then a big grin appeared on his adorable face.
"Do you think it would be weird if wanted another guy blow me?"
Well that was out of the blue!

Sean Cody: Joshua(2)

"No," SC said.
"Well in that case..."
"But," SC said, "I think it should also be something that involves your nice ass hole!"
"Yeah," he replied. "I do love having my ass eaten..."

No comments:

Post a Comment