Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sean Cody - Ashton(2)

Sean Cody - Ashton(2)

 
Sean Cody: Ashton(2)
Ashton has had some very interesting experiences in his life.
"I used to be a pirate!"
"Wait..." Sean Cody said. '"A pirate?" We were confused.
"Yeah when I was younger I was a pirate," he explained. "My family and I were like a traveling circus. My dad would dress me up in a pirate costume! I had a little wooden sword and everything."
 
Sean Cody: Ashton(2)
"So what's on your table now?"
"Right now," he said, pausing for a moment... "Well it's been a while since I've been with a guy. I guess that's why I'm here!"
One thing we figured out right away is that Ashton loves to be watched. And he loves to keep things interesting.
Sean Cody: Ashton(2)
"I like to get creative when I jerk off," he said. "Sometimes I aim for my mouth... it adds a little bit more to the experience."
"What do you do when it gets in your mouth?"
"Swallow!" he said. "Spitting is for quitters!"

No comments:

Post a Comment