Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sean Cody -Tate

 

Sean Cody -Tate

 
 
Sean Cody: Tate
"For my first time I think I did pretty good!"
Tate was a little nervous and it showed.
"After I came I felt really relaxed," he explained. "There is this nervous tension you get at first. But once you shoot.... it's just a big release!"

Sean Cody: Tate
Tate must have felt more comfortable, because he had a big smile on his face.
"It takes me a bit to warm up to people," he said. "I keep to myself for the most part."
"That surprises me!" Sean Cody said. "Because you have a great smile..."
"Thanks!" he said. "I won 'best smile' in high school!"
"Well I would hope so with those big red lips!"
"Yeah, I get that a lot!"
Sean Cody: Tate
Tate looks younger than he actually is. We didn't believe he is 21 until he took off his shirt and we saw a hairy chest and six pack.
"You've got some hair on you!" SC commented.
Sean Cody: Tate
"Sure do! I think it makes me look more manly," he laughed. He pointed to his crotch and said, "It gets furry down there. Sometimes I shave my balls, sometimes I let it grow free."
He had great balls! When he took off his shorts we noticed those fuzzy nuts right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment