Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sean Cody - Coleman

Sean Cody - Coleman

 
Sean Cody: Coleman
Coleman is the kind of guy who is a straight-A student, athlete, and the type most likely to be voted "most popular." He's got a charming personality, a killer smile, and one of the most amazing asses we've ever seen!
Sean Cody: Coleman
"When I was in high school I was the quarterback," he said. "Here, look!"
He pulled out his phone and showed us a picture of him in full gear.
Sean Cody: Coleman
"Did you have a hard time fitting into the spandex pants," Sean Cody asked. "With your bubble butt?"
He laughed. "I guess so," he said. "That was probably how people knew it was me. Forget about my jersey number!"
Sean Cody: Coleman
Coleman was born and raised in southern California. He did a lot surfing when he was growing up.
"My hair was really long," he said. "I got it cut off a year or so back."
"You look more like a Ken doll now!"
"Well," he said, "Some people say I look like more like a Senator now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment