Friday, November 9, 2012

Sean Cody - Phil(2)

Sean Cody - Phil(2)

 
Sean Cody: Phil(2)
Phil is an adorable guy who puts out this completely innocent vibe.
"So," Sean Cody asked mischievously. "How familiar are you with sex terms?" SC was trying to pull him out of his shell as SC could see that he was a little nervous.
"I'd say pretty well..." He started to laugh a bit. We think he knew what was coming.
Sean Cody: Phil(2)
"Cream pie!"
"That one's easy!" he said quickly. "Cumming inside someone."
Phil blushed a bit so SC called him out on it. "You like that don't you?"
"Yeah," he said sheepishly. "I feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to..."
Sean Cody: Phil(2)
"OK, what about bukkake?"
"I honestly have no idea," he replied. "Sounds Russian... is it really dirty?"
That made us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment