Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sean Cody - Ken(3)

 

Sean Cody: Ken(3)
"I grew up in a house with five kids, all boys," Ken told us. "We fought all the time when we were kids, but now we're really close."
Ken is a college student who really likes basketball.
Sean Cody: Ken(3)
"My brothers taught me how to play when I was really young," he said. "I've been hooked ever since."
It's only been a little over a year since he left home to go to school.
Sean Cody: Ken(3)
"The adjustment was kind of hard at first," he said. "But now I'm like... ready for adventure!"
That didn't surprise Sean Cody at all, because Ken was enthusiastic from the moment SC met him.
Sean Cody: Ken(3)
"There was a lot of variety in my house growing up. My mother is Japanese and my father is Italian, so there was always a lot from both worlds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment