Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jacob Gronvold of Endworld Shows His Naughty Bits

Jacob Gronvold of Endworld Shows His Naughty Bits
 
 
bassist1.jpg
I've a riddle for you, QueerClickers. What drops panties faster than a tatooed bassist? An Australian tattooed bassist. Follow-up riddle: What drops panties faster than an Australian tattooed bassist? Nothing in this wide world.
In spite of the fact that my early twenties were a hazy revolving door of interchangeable musicians named Jacob or Sam or something, I make it a general rule not to sleep with bassists. They tend to be natural-born understudies, much like Nintendo's Luigi or Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child. However, Jacob Gronvold of the Australian metal band Endworld has me reconsidering this prohibition. The Australian musician's nudie pics have been circulating on the tumblrverse this week. I've never been more grateful for the average metal band's propensity for homoeroticism and nudity.
bassist4.jpg
And hell, one more time for the road. Check out that cock! I don't even care that his tattoos are pretty lame! I am curious as to whether you guys think he's bottom or top. It'd be a shame for that ass to go to waste, but I wouldn't be mad either way. I am a little curious as to who is taking these pictures. One of his bandmates after a night of passion, maybe?
bassist1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment