Monday, March 4, 2013

Sean Cody - Riley(3)

Sean Cody - Riley(3)

Sean Cody: Riley(3)
UPDATED: Added the cum-inducing screengrabs for your viewing pleasure!
Check out this preview of Riley from Sean Cody while we piece up the delicious screengrabs for you in just a while!
"I'm a firefighter," Riley told us. "It's pretty boring until you get a call."
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
"Wow! How did you get into that?"
"My brother is a firefighter too," he explained. "He got me interested."
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
"Isn't that kind a dangerous occupation?"
"I specialize in aerial firefighting, so it's a little safer... I have to wear a silver suit," he added. "It makes me look like an alien!"
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)g
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Riley is a fan of the site and he was excited to be on the other side of the camera.
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
"It's a new experience," he said. "I'm excited about doing some 'stuff' here!"
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
He said he likes guys who are a little older and more muscular.
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
Sean Cody: Riley(3)
"I'll pursue a guy if I see him and I really want him," he said. "But I'm kind of shy when it comes to guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment