Sunday, April 28, 2013

SeanCody – Ashton & Calvin (Bareback Flip-Flop)

SeanCody – Ashton & Calvin (Bareback Flip-Flop)










“Man I’ve missed you guys!” Calvin said as he gave me a big hug.
“It’s only been a couple of months,” I said.
“Yeah I know,” he laughed. “But I’m ready to have some fun!”
I knew he was going to have some fun because I’d planned on having him meet up with Ashton. Once they met they hit it off instantly. I think it was because they have very similar personalities!
“I’m not sure what I’m in the mood for,” Calvin said. “I kind of feel like getting fucked.”
“Hey I could go for that,” Ashton said. He was lying on the bed next Calvin and both of them looked adorable!
“I have an idea,” I said. “Why don’t you take turns fucking each other?”
They both laughed and nodded.
It turned out to be a really good idea… and they really made a mess of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment