Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sean Cody - Darin(2)

Sean Cody - Darin(2)

 
Sean Cody: Darin(2)
With a nice chiseled jaw line and muscles everywhere, Darin would make the perfect boyfriend... you know, the kind you want to take home to mom!
"About four years ago I was really skinny," he told us. "I just got fed up with it, so I started hitting the gym... hard!"
"Well it shows," Sean Cody replied. "You have an amazing body!"
"Thanks! The only downside is none of my clothes fit anymore."
Sean Cody: Darin(2)
The most amazing thing about Darin's body, though, isn't his muscles. It's his dick. It's long, beautiful, and perfectly proportioned.
"I'm sure you get a lot of compliments on your physique," SC said. "What about your cock?"
Sean Cody: Darin(2)
His face flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah," he said. "I get a lot of compliments."
We just love a hot guy who is shy and easily embarrassed!
Sean Cody: Darin(2)
Darin does have a wild streak, though, and he's a huge adrenalin junky.
"If it's gonna get my blood pumping I'm game," he said. "I've gone skydiving, bungie jumping, and even rode a bull one time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment