Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sean Cody - Julian(2) - Updated with screengrabs

Sean Cody - Julian(2) - Updated with screengrabs

Sean Cody: Julian(2)
When Sean Cody first met Julian he wasn't really sure how well they were going to communicate. He was very shy and nervous, and he spoke quietly with a thick accent.
He's a big, muscular guy at 6'4" tall. He has a very sexy Latin vibe about him.
"Where are you from?" SC asked to break the ice.
"I was born in Argentina."
Sean Cody: Julian(2)
Julian had just recently moved to the States and he was still perfecting his English.
"I like it very much here," he said. "It is very different than back home!"
Sean Cody: Julian(2)
His favorite activity is soccer.
"I get aggressive when I play," he said. "I sometimes have to calm myself down because I get so into it... I hate losing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment