Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sean Cody - Jay(3)

Sean Cody - Jay(3)

Sean Cody: Jay(3)
"I don't pretend to be someone I'm not," Jay said. "I like being gay... it's more fun and you're able to get away with a lot more!"
"Oh yeah?" Sean Cody said. We liked this guy already.
"Yeah... It's really interesting...somehow everything we do ends up looking a lot more adorable than if a straight guy did it!"
Sean Cody: Jay(3)
One thing we noticed about Jay right away is that he has a lot of confidence. He has a hot, muscular body but we think his attitude is way more sexy!
"I've always known that I was gay," he said. "I remember knowing at a very young age."
Sean Cody: Jay(3)
Jay is a gymnast, something he's been doing since he was a kid. He's actually pretty good and he competed at the collegiate level.
Sean Cody: Jay(3)
"I love doing it," he said. "But it can be distracting!"
"How so?"
"Those boys are hot!"
We had a good day with Jay. He really made us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment